Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Teaching Belief


I am a second year student at METU NCC. My department is Computer Education And Instructional Technology. Thanks to the lessons which are given by qualified instructors in our campus, I have shaped my teaching belief very well in my mind although I am at the second year of my education. Especially, in our department, you should keep up with new technologies even if you have graduated because in computer science, you have to know programming languages, how the machines work, their technologies, new technologies about them to have a place in this world. All these I mentioned are changing day by day. They are improved by master of this environment in every second. You should see the masters to be a master or a better one. My teaching belief is to become a master in this area and give everything that I have experienced to my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment